|Specialist Programs||CTM Certification||Travel Careers|
|Provider Information||Endorsed Travel Programs||Home Based Travel Agents|
|Certification||Choosing a Travel School||Travel Institute Courses|
They outline the knowledge and performance skills required to meet industry expectations.
Defining standards is one way to increase the understanding of the broad range of skills required for those working in the industry.
The standards serve as the basis for the development of certification tools. In addition standards help to:
- identify career paths & clarify career options
- enhance the public and professional image of travel counsellors
- provide a basis for self-improvement & advancement
- define areas where employees must be proficient, which assists in recruiting, training & staff development
- provide the basis for curriculum and program development at travel schools
Order Your Copy of the Occupational Standards
Or you may purchase a hard copy version from ACTA. Please email Kulsum Murtaza at email@example.com with your request.