|Specialist Programs||CTM Certification||Travel Careers|
|Provider Information||Endorsed Travel Programs||Home Based Travel Agents|
|Certification||Choosing a Travel School||Travel Institute Courses|
What's in it for the graduates?
Graduates of an endorsed program receive the following benefits:
- Reduced Knowledge Examination fees.
- Reduced fees to enroll in the Certification Program.
- Participation in Knowledge exams may take place immediately upon completion of your travel program – you don't have to wait for the twice-a-year sittings that non-Endorsed travel program graduates attend.
- Employers look for graduates from Endorsed Programs because they know the minimum industry standards have been met and the graduate comes with what amounts to a Quality Assurance Tag".
- Complimentary Knowledge Exam Prep Materials
- Students graduating from an endorsed program that includes a practicum/field placement of a minimum 100 hours may be eligible for a 50 hour reduction in the number of occupational experience hours required for certification.