ACTA would like to thank all the Travel Agency Industry Leaders, Corporate Partners and Travel Media who attended ACTA's inaugural Travel Industry Leadership Summit held at the St Regis Toronto on Tuesday, November 19.
The Summit brought together 100 of the industry's senior leaders from the Agency and Supplier channels. The day was filled with thought leadership and collaboration about key issues and opportunities facing Canada’s Travel Industry. We will be sharing more with you on some of the outcomes in our upcoming newsletters however, some of the key issues included:
- How to Navigate through Disruption in the Exponential Era
- NDC and One Order: Is Modernizing Distribution Evolution or Revolution?
- ACTA's lobbying efforts within the Travel Industry ACT (TIA)
- Update on the Boeing 737 Max
- Travel Agency Trends – Key issues identified by ACTA's Canadian Travel Industry Leaders
- Navigating the Multi-level Distribution Strategies of Air, Land and Sea, and Everything in Between
This day could not have been possible without the generosity of our Premier Sponsors Marriott International and St. Regis.
If you would like to download any images, please use the password Summit.
- Just like the old days as ACTA retailers, suppliers work to find common ground – TravelWeek
- Agency owners discuss hot topics at ACTA's Travel Industry Leadership Summit – PaxNews
- ACTA Tracks The Trends At Summit – TravelPress
- ACTA Calls on Agents to Help Reform Travel Industry Act in Ontario – Travel Market Report
- ACTA Summit: Agencies Urged to ACTA on High Cost of Regulation - Openjaw.com
- ACTA Calls on Members to Help Rally for Changes – TravelPulse