For more than 30 years, BrokerLink has specialized in providing groups with insurance solutions to help protect their members. In partnership with ACTA, BrokerLink is proud to offer tailored insurance for members through the ACTA Protect Insurance Program. Whether you are a brick and mortar operation, an independent travel consultant or a travel agency employee, we have you covered with the right plan to suit your needs for business, personal and health insurance as well as group benefits and life insurance.
ACTA Protect Advantages
- Significant savings on all lines of insurance through group rates
- Specialized insurance products tailored to the needs of travel agents, tour operators and independent contractors
- Personalized service through dedicated ACTA insurance advisors
- Prompt and satisfactory claims results
- Convenient one-stop shopping for all your professional and personal insurance needs
- Access to specialists to provide advice, support and insurance risk management
BUSINESS (& INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR) INSURANCE
We can’t help you run your business but we can make finding the right commercial insurance easy.
- Liability with limited worldwide protection, worldwide Errors & Omissions, including coverage for travel insurance sales, protection from fraudulent payments and more
- Property with preferred rating, all risk coverage and more
- Coverage for errors in travel medical insurance sales
- Loss of Income with business interruption of $500,000, extra expense coverage and more
- Cyber, Privacy and Media Risks (CPM) Liability to ensure your agency is safe in the event of a cyber-attack or a data-breach
Independent contractors can be made personally liable and should consider carrying their own insurance, especially for Errors & Omissions, fraudulent payments and errors in travel medical insurance sales.
HEALTH BENEFITS – FOR EMPLOYEES & INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS
A group benefits plan can attract and retain staff, increase productivity, reduce absenteeism and, in some provinces, is tax deductible. As an eligible agency you can offer the following benefits to your employees:
- Drugs and Extended Health
- Dependent Life
- Dental Care
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Travel Insurance
Independent contractors who usually do not qualify for an employee group benefits plan have access to an exclusive health and disability plan specifically catered to them and their families. Ask us about our three plan options (Bronze, Silver, Gold) to find the one that suits your needs and lifestyle.
As an ACTA member, you qualify for exclusive discounted insurance rates. Members and their immediate families can benefit from complete coverage and a home and car insurance plan that is tailored to fit their needs.
- Superior coverage with discounted premiums
- Additional discounts when bundling your home and auto policies
- Flexible payment plans
- Prompt and satisfactory claims results
INDIVIDUAL LIFE PRODUCTS
Have you considered what might happen to you and your loved ones if you get sick, injured, or pass away? Is your (and your family’s) financial future secure?
Choose from a variety of life and health insurance products to ensure your livelihood is protected:
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Business Overhead Expense Protection
- Life Insurance
Licensed across Canada with over 150 branches in Ontario, Alberta and Atlantic Canada, BrokerLink is one of the largest property and casualty insurance brokerages in Canada and are proud to have partnered with ACTA for over 25 years.
We’re happy to provide you with a free, no-obligation insurance quote and answer any questions you might have about ACTA Protect. We’ll take the time to customize your coverage to make sure you’re prepared for any situation. Give us a call today at 1.888.286.2282 or visit us online to get started.
*Certain conditions apply to all discounts. Insurance products provided by Novex and Economical Insurance. Services available in Alberta through Canada Brokerlink Inc. and in Ontario through Canada Brokerlink (Ontario) Inc. ™ BrokerLink & Design is a trademark of Canada Brokerlink Inc. and used under license in Ontario. © Copyright 2019 Canada Brokerlink Inc. All rights reserved.