Celebrating Travel Agent Day with ACTA
Join ACTA and Dr. Erin Watson, trained trauma expert and educator with over 20 year’s experience developing and leading psycho-educational programs to support mental, emotional and inter-personal health of individuals, families and communities for an online session on Travel Agent Day – May 3rd – to explore how to start resolving and recovering from the stress incurred through the unprecedented challenges of the past three years.
You will learn how to work through the collective trauma, how to practice sustainable self-care without feeling selfish or compromising work, how to eliminate overwhelm, and how to re-engage with a job you love and find fulfillment and joy again!
Those who register and participate in the health and wellness session on May 3rd will be eligible for the Travel Agent Day grand prize including air for two courtesy of Air Canada and a four-night stay for two at the new Sandals Dunn’s River Resort, Jamaica courtesy of Sandals Resorts. REGISTER HERE.
Follow Us Here:
ACTA, in partnership with the Jamaica Tourist Board, will offer three, one-hour online sessions with travel industry expert and TV Host, Sandra McLemore, to lay the groundwork for sustainable business success.
De-clutter your business space and make room for revenue-generating activities; smart prospecting and client retention strategies, leading to productive lead generation and business building success! REGISTER HERE.
There will be daily prizes drawn at the end of each session, courtesy of Jamaica Tourist Board:
- May 9th - 3 nights for 2 at Royalton Negril Resort
- May 10th - 3 nights for 2 at Decameron Club Caribbean Resort
- May 11th - 3 nights for 2 at Secrets St. James Resort
Those who register and participate in the Business Building Workshops on May 9, 10 & 11 will also be eligible to win a $250 Visa gift card and a $250 VIA Rail travel voucher. ACTA thanks Travel Agent Day partners Jamaica Tourist Board and VIA Rail for their generous contributions.
- Air Canada is celebrating Travel Agents all month long, enter here for your chance to win weekly prizes.
- Discover the CIE Tours Difference: In honor of Travel Agent Day 2023, CIE Tours is delighted to offer verified travel agents 50% off any 2023 Ireland guided vacation departing August 1 - December 31. Plus, companions sharing a room may join you at a 30% discount. More information here.
- Seabourn: 5% Bonus Commission on most voyages when booked now through May 31st.* Plus, the bonus is combinable with our new Bon Voyage Event, providing your guests up to a $2,500CAD Air Credit per Person and a Complimentary Two-Category Suite Upgrade—with a Reduced 10% Deposit.*
- Sandals: Earn an additional $50 bonus when booking select Sandals Resorts. More information here.
Your dedication to your clients and work does not go unnoticed and we want to help you promote yourself on social media! Tag @ACTACanada and @ACTAQuebec on social media all month for the Travel Agent Day festivities and hashtag #TravelAgentDay2023 in your posts.
Follow Us Here:
Not present on social media no problem! ACTA has partnered with BranchUp.com to help get you started, you can get signed up within minutes!
What are the benefits?
- A fully managed social media marketing service for you to promote travel
- All ACTA posts are also available on a monthly basis
- BranchUp does all the work! Your profile photo, email, phone, and messenger contact info are always front and center. All links click back to you, never to a supplier’s website.
- And most importantly, it's FREE for you because you're an ACTA Member! Get started today!
- Travel Agent Day Message from Gary C. Sadler, Executive Vice President, Sales + Industry Relations, Unique Vacations Inc.