TAKE NOTICE that a meeting of the members of the Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (the "Corporation") to be held as an annual general meeting, will be held at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, 655 Dixon Rd., Toronto, ON M9W 1J3 on Friday, June 14, 2019 at 8:30 AM EDT, in the New York room, for the following purposes:
- To receive the annual report of the Corporation for the year ended December 31, 2018 and the report(s) of the officials of the Corporation;
- To receive the financial statements of the Corporation for the year ended December 31, 2018;
- To appoint the auditors of the Corporation and authorize the directors to set their remuneration;
- To elect the directors of the Corporation;
- To transact such further or other business as may be necessary or desirable in connection with the above or otherwise.
Dated at Mississauga, Ontario, on the 21st day of May 2019.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Mary Jane Hiebert
Chair, ACTA Board of Directors
NB: As per the current By-law, written notice of any motion involving special business that is to be put before the members must be received at least 21 days before the meeting. Special business does not include business arising out of previous minutes or out of any reports presented to the Board at least 7 days prior to the meeting.
A copy of the by-law can be found here
To attend our AGM RSVP here
Unable to attend? Proxies can be downloaded here