Travel Health Insurance Regulation in BC and SK

Travel Agents in Canada selling travel insurance to clients in the province of BC and SK are required to be licensed by the Insurance Council within the respective province. Your association offers all that you need to comply with this regulation and become licensed.

For information on how ACTA can help visit:

ACTA Campus or email Monica Garcia at