ACTA's Annual General Meeting was held at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, on Friday, June 14th, 2019.
With quorum in place, Board members discussed topics related to financials, membership, and strategic priorities in the 2018 Annual Report, which can be found here.
During the meeting, membership voted on its new Board of Directors. ACTA would like to congratulate and welcome the following individuals to the ACTA board:
- Mary Jane Hiebert CTC, Canada One Travel, Manitoba (Chair)
- André Desmarais CTC, AeroportVoyage.com, Québec (Vice Chair)
- Louise Gardiner CTM, Ontario (Treasurer)
- Liz Fleming, North South Travel & Tours Ltd., British Columbia (Secretary)
- Andrew Enns, NRG Research, Manitoba
- Mike Foster CTC, Nexion Canada, Ontario
- Eric Holenka, Travel Edge, Ontario
- Glenda Hunter CTM, CAA Atlantic, Nova Scotia
- Peter Keyter, The Travel Lady, Alberta
- Karen Schabel CTM, CAA Travel, Saskatchewan
- Michael Thompson, ISB Canada, Ontario
- Richard Vanderlubbe, Tripcentral.ca, Ontario
Outgoing Board Members, Barbara Lee White CTC formerly of Maritime Travel, Marilyn Long CTM, CAA Atlantic (who graciously accepted an interim appointment following the resignation of Barbara Lee White due to illness) and Cyrus Rustamji CTM, UNIGLOBE The Premiere Travel Group, Ontario were recognized and thanked for their commitment and service to ACTA over many years.