If you cannot find the answer to your question in the following FAQ contact us at email@example.com and we will look forward to assisting you.
1. Are there new benefits for the ACTA Membership Digital Card Program?
Yes. ACTA's Membership Digital Card program has enhanced benefits for ACTA members. Members gain access to benefits that are only available to ACTA members through travel suppliers as well as the exciting memberperks® savings program featuring over 3,000 recognized national brands.
2. Who is eligible for an ACTA Membership Digital Card?
- A Travel Advisor who works for an ACTA member agency who has been included by the agency owner.
- A Travel Advisor who holds a Certified Travel Counsellor (CTC) or Certified Travel Manager (CTM) Professional Designation, in good standing, working in an IATA/TIDS accredited agency.
- An Independent Travel Advisor member in good standing.
3. How and when do I receive my ACTA Membership Digital Card?
There are slightly different processes dependent on your Membership Type:
- In order for an eligible employee of an IATA/TIDS accredited ACTA agency to receive an ACTA Membership Digital Card, the owner/manager must confirm your eligibilty. The ACTA Membership Digital Cards come from an email address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certified Travel Counsellor (CTC) or Certified Travel Manager (CTM) renewals are completed online starting in November.
- Independent Travel Advisor Member renewals are completed online starting in November.
4. What do I do if I change my place of employment?
Your card is valid for one year. If you change your place of employment your new employer will need to validate your employment upon agency renewal for the following membership year.
5. What do I do if I change my name?
If your name has changed we will be happy to email you another card.
To notify ACTA of a change in name, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
6. I am retired, but hold a CTC/CTM designation. Am I eligible for the ACTA Membership Digital Card?
In order to be eligible for an ACTA Membership Card, you must be working in an IATA/TIDS accredited agency.
7. What happens if I need an ACTA Digital Membership Card urgently? (within 2 weeks of departure)
If you require an authorization letter for your ACTA Digital Membership Card for an upcoming trip please note there is a cost of $25 plus tax per letter.