Member and Partner Service Coordinator (Bilingual)
Based in Mississauga, Ontario, ACTA is an established national trade association representing the retail travel sector of Canada’s tourism industry with approximately 1500 members employing over 12,000 travel professionals.
- Respond to ACTA member and consumer inquiries (e.g. Triage inquires and respond, or forward to the appropriate team members)
- Respond to Consumer Complaints following ACTA defined process
- Play a key role in the annual membership renewal drive (Point of contact for payments, renewal kits, membership cards etc.)
- Coordinate and process member benefits programs (MemberPerks, Merchant Fee Program, Canada Post, AD75 etc.)
- Provide support to ACTA Campus French language participants
- Assist with member networking and education events when required
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Partnerships on partner retention and new partner acquisition
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Partnerships and Membership development team on new allied member acquisition
- Play a key role in International Member renewal and respond to new International membership requests
- Support the Director of Partnerships in the development and movement of the potential partners through the business development pipeline.
- Assist with the Marketing Coordinator in offering Corporate Partners and advertisers optimal service and support when required. This includes scheduling campaign activations and ensuring their execution, compiling reports and collaborating with partners.
Administration and Research Support
- Play a key role in conjunction with Membership and Partnership teams with updating ACTA CMS systems
- Provide small word count translations for member and partner collateral where required
- Assist with larger French language translation of information for website and Member communication when required
- Organize bank deposits and assist with ACTA Office Administration (e.g. Office Phone administration etc.)
- Assist Director of Membership and VP of Advocacy with research, reports as needed.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong business development and relationship building skills
- Intermediate to advanced level in MS Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Efficient with database administration
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- An open and inquisitive mind with a “get it done” approach to work
- Must be able to communicate fluently in French and English, written and verbal
- Working experience in or with the Quebec market would be an asset
- Experience in the travel industry would be an asset
- College Diploma in Travel and Tourism or University Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of two years’ relevant work experience.
ACTA National Office, Mississauga, ON
This position reports to the Director of Membership and the Director of Partnerships & Communications