As an Independent Travel Agent member of ACTA, you are making a valuable contribution to the success of the Canadian Travel Agency and Travel Agent community. ACTA supports Independent Travel Agents through advocacy, education, professional certification and promoting the value of Travel Agents through ONE STRONG VOICE to government, travel suppliers and the consumer. By joining ACTA, you will be contributing to the continued success of a thriving and sustainable Canadian Retail Travel Industry.
Additionally, all ACTA members who meet the eligibility requirements will receive an ACTA Membership Card that offers acknowledgment of your commitment to the Canadian retail travel community, as well as savings on a host of travel, entertainment and retail products through our brand new "MemberPerks" Program. Be “the first to know” with industry news, solid educational opportunities and access to networking events throughout the year that will make a difference to your success as an independent Travel Agent.
More Benefits for your membership
- Member-Only website with new features to connect you to what’s important in your business
- Access to exclusive training, topical webinars, thought-leadership seminars and conferences
- Input to the industry voice in advocacy and lobbying, both federally and provincially
- Regular e-newsletter filled with current and relevant information you can use
- Additional savings for industry certification (CTC/CTM)
- Research and information on laws, regulations, and business practices and consumer trends
- Promotion through periodic consumer awareness campaigns
- Support and assistance with industry questions and issues affecting your business
- Use of ACTA logos indicating to consumers your commitment to professionalism and to ACTA's Code of Ethics and Standards.
Reduce operating expenses:
ACTA Protect Insurance Programs
One stop covers you! Comprehensive personal and business coverage including Home & Auto, Property, Errors & Omissions, Group Employee Benefits and Individual Life Insurance. Tailored coverage for ACTA members! ACTA Protect is served by local designated Brokers. Visit ACTA Protect for local contact information and product details.
Credit Card Processing
STICO offers ACTA members a preferential rate for Visa and Mastercard processing. STICO offers approval within 3 business days and 7/10 hour deposits. An easy online application is available at https://sti.co/pay/ or call +1 (855) 888 1234 x 555
ACTA members receive a 2.0 cpl. (cent per litre) discount off the retail pump price for gas or diesel purchased in Canada at any Esso branded service station. Also, fill up at Esso and earn valuable Aeroplan points. Simply swipe your Aeroplan card when prompted to do so. Fill out the ESSO Direct Driver Billing Program application and start saving!
Additional savings are yours as ACTA introduces a fantastic "MemberPerks" program INCLUDED in your membership. Savings on nationally recognized brands combined with local merchant offers that truly complement both your business and personal interests.