An Allied membership with ACTA will recognize your organization as supporting the Canadian Travel Agency community and the trade association for efforts under ACTA's 4 pillars;
ADVOCATE | EDUCATE | PROMOTE | CONNECT.
Your contribution goes a long way towards maintaining a thriving and sustainable Retail Travel Agency Community.
Additionally, ACTA encourages you to display the ACTA logos within your network as a symbol of your support and contribution to the Travel Agency community. As an Allied member you gain access ACTA resources and research while being “the first to know” of any additional opportunities throughout the year to connect with the Travel Agency decision makers and influencers who make up our membership.
More Benefits for suppliers and destinations who support ACTA through membership.
ACTA Reaches Canada’s Retail Networks:
- ACTA will introduce your company/brand to our members through an announcement in our Newsletter
- You will receive an copy of the ACTA bi-weekly newsletter to stay informed on trends, statistics and current events in the Canadian Travel trade.
- ACTA welcomes you to join our Member Perks program. Offering our members personal savings to experience your product. Ask for the ACTA membership Card!
- ACTA will extend your company "first to know privileges" related to ACTA hosted events, training, research & advertising opportunities
- ACTA will provide your company with access to use of ACTA logos
- ACTA can assist in connecting you with agency members in your target area
- ACTA will provide first-hand invitations to ACTA hosted networking events and conferences
- ACTA will extend a 20% savings on any customized membership engagement campaigns
Reduce operating expenses:
ACTA Protect Insurance Programs
One stop covers you! Comprehensive personal and business coverage including Home & Auto, Property, Errors & Omissions, Group Employee Benefits and Individual Life Insurance. Tailored coverage for ACTA members! ACTA Protect is served by local designated Brokers. Visit ACTA Protect for local contact information and product details.
STICO offers ACTA members a preferential rate for Visa and Mastercard processing. STICO offers approval within 3 business days and 7/10 hour deposits. An easy online application is available at https://sti.co/pay/ or call +1 (855) 888 1234 x 555
Envelopes for Canada
Fax or Mail Orders: Download the new Xpresspost and Priority Courier prepaids order forms from the Resource Tab. Fax orders to (905) 282-9826 or toll free (855) 349-0658 along with a copy of cheque and/or send the order by mail along with your payment to the address indicated at the bottom of the form.
ACTA members receive a 2.0 cpl. (cent per litre) discount off the retail pump price for gas or diesel purchased in Canada at any Esso branded service station. Also, fill up at Esso and earn valuable Aeroplan points. Simply swipe your Aeroplan card when prompted to do so. Fill out the ESSO Direct Driver Billing Program application and start saving!