Supplier partners traditionally join the program to offer recognition, advantages or discounts to the travel industry members. Participating suppliers include national and international suppliers: cruise lines, airlines, rail, and hotel chains; Regional suppliers and attractions: tour operators, tourism offices, tourist attractions, cultural institutions, and festivals
There are many benefits to suppliers who participate in ACTA's ID Card program. A supplier partner receives amazing value by having their brand and product details included in:
- Regular ACTA press releases and updates highlighting the features and benefits to members and non members.
- Dedicated section on acta.ca
- Inclusion in supplier recognition leaflet used for trade shows and presentations
- Accrued visibility through the ID Card Marketing Plan
- International coverage via WTAAA and all member associations
- Partnership with a brand that is recognized by travel industry organizations and partners around the world
ACTA makes the following documents available to suppliers considering the ACTA ID Card program:
- Supplier Promotional Leaflet can here.
- Features document that can be easily circulated to branch locations, sales departments, reservations centres, can be downloaded here.
- A memorandum of the supplier agreement can be reviewed here.
For more information, please contact the ID Card Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
local (905) 282-9294 or toll-free (888) 257-2282