ACTA is Hiring! - Bilingual Client Service Coordinator
Are you a bilingual (French) client service coordinator looking to work for a fast paced travel organization? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Based in Mississauga, ACTA is an established national trade association representing the retail travel sector of Canada’s tourism industry with approximately 1500 members employing over 12,000 travel professionals. ACTA is looking for a permanent full-time bilingual client service coordinator.
- Respond to ACTA member and consumer inquiries
- Process member benefits program requests
- Prepare material for Membership information kits
- Maintain and update filing and database systems
- Assist with the coordination of member events
- Assist with French language translation of information for website and Member communication
- Assist with ACTA Office Administration
- Assist with the coordination of meetings, minutes and reports
Skills and Competencies:
- Must be able to communicate in French and English, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate to advanced level in MS Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Efficiency with database administration
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- An open and inquisitive mind with a “get it done” approach to work
- Working experience in or with the Quebec market would be an asset
- Experience in the travel industry would be an asset
This position is suitable for a recent university or college graduate or two years’ work experience.
The position is located in Mississauga.