PCI Compliance... it's not too late!
Earlier this year, ACTA partnered with Accel-PCI to help ACTA members become PCI Compliant. Below are some updates on what has been accomplished so far:
- Accel-PCI handled 319 agencies this year
- Accel-PCI trained more than 1060 agents for security awareness
- Most organizations completed the cycle in less than 3 weeks
- If you were to do it by yourself without specialized help it could have taken 1 to 3 months just to assimilate the spec and complete the SAQ process
- Stress reduction
- Peace of mind to have it backed by a QSA company in case of a crime
Please note: It's not too late if you have not completed your PCI Compliancy, if you are an ACTA member looking to become compliant and don’t know where to start, visit our PCI toolkit located in the Member's Only Section of the ACTA website.
For non-members, we invite you to visit www.accel-pci.com and enter the code: TRAVEL1802PCI
Accel-PCI is pleased to announce that they are now on Facebook and LinkedIn – please visit their social media to stay up to date on new content.