If you cannot find the answer to your question in the following FAQ contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look forward to assisting you
1. Are there new benefits for the ACTA Membership Card Program?
Yes. ACTA's Membership Card program has enhanced benefits for ACTA members. Members gain access to benefits that are only available to ACTA members through travel suppliers as well as the exciting "MemberPerks" savings program featuring over 2,000 recognized national brands.
2. Who is eligible for an ACTA Membership Card?
3. How and when do I receive my card?
There are slightly different processes dependent on your Membership Type:
4. What do I do if I lose my ACTA Membership Card?
ACTA prints the bulk of Membership Cards during the Membership Drive in the late Fall. If you have misplaced your Membership Card issued at time of the Membership Drive we will be happy to print you another one and mail it to you.
To notify ACTA of a lost card, please send an e-mail sent to email@example.com
5. What do I do if I change my place of employment?
Your card is valid for one year. If you change your place of employment your new employer will need to validate your employment upon agency renewal for the following member drive.
6. What do I do if I change my name?
If your name has changed from the Membership Card issued at time of the Membership Drive we will be happy to print you another one and mail it to you.
To notify ACTA of a change in name, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. I am retired, but hold a CTC/CTM designation. Am I eligible for the new ACTA Membership Card?
In order to be eligible for an ACTA Membership Card, you must be working in an IATA/TIDS accredited agency.