SecuTrans - Save on merchant services.

Exclusive offer for ACTA members. SecuTrans is a credit/debit merchant service provider acting through its Canadian branch.

SecuTrans and its processor is North America's largest airline ticket merchant and ranked as most reliable and fastest network. ACTA members can take advantage of merchant rates of 1.76% for qualified transactions plus 0.65%(Total of 2.41%) for mid and non qualified transactions.

Features include:

Fast deposit
e-commerce solutions
24/7 mutli language support
High approval rate
Express boarding
Online statement
State of the art terminals 

An easy online application is available at http://www.SecuTrans.ca or call 1-877-787-2670 ext. 800.