The following ACTA Membership Benefits guarantees savings to both RETAIL and ALLIED members who participate in the following programs, reducing operating expenses and offering added value to our members.
Enjoy savings of up to 44.5% off Canada Post Corporation's Xpress Post and Priority Post courier services. This includes regional & national mailings in pack, letter and standard sizes.
Envelopes for Canada
Fax or Mail Orders: Download the new Xpresspost and Priority Courier prepaids order forms from the Resource Tab. Fax orders to (905) 282-9826 along with a copy of cheque and/or send the order by mail along with your payment to the address indicated at the bottom of the form.
ACTA members receive a 2.0 cpl. (cent per litre) discount off the retail pump price for gas or diesel purchased in Canada at any Esso branded service station. Also, fill up at Esso and earn valuable Aeroplan points. Simply swipe your Aeroplan card when prompted to do so. Fill out the ESSO Direct Driver Billing Program application and start saving!
ACTA Protect Insurance Programs
One stop covers you! Comprehensive personal and business coverage including Home & Auto, Property, Errors & Omissions, Group Employee Benefits and Individual Life Insurance. Tailored coverage at competitive rates! Administered nationally by Cornerstone Insurance Brokers and served by local designated Brokers. Visit ACTA Protect for local contact information and product details.
With Click & Collect, Affiliate Agents pre-order over 25 major and exotic currencies online from 24 hours in advance – and as far as a year beforehand. Customers select from over 50 ICE locations across Canada to pick up their order. No advance online payments or credit cards are required, and the client pays only upon pick up. Through this free program, ICE offers customers their best, preferred exchange rates and waives any applicable service charges. Program benefits also include free currency buy-back, express-pay counters, ICE’s Currency Concierge Team and Currency Reminder Service. Travel agents interested in registering for the Affiliate Agent Program apply at http://www.ice-canada.ca or contact Gabrielle Durning, Marketing & Product Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free 1-855-ICE-CASH for details..
SecuTrans offers ACTA members a preferential rate of 1.76% for Visa and Mastercard card processing for qualified cards and 2.41% for non-qualified cards. SecuTrans also offers approval within 3 business days and quick 7-10 hour deposits. An easy online application is available at http://www.SecuTrans.ca or call 1-877-787-2670 ext. 800.
Offers ACTA members a new lower rate of 4.25 cents/minute for all direct dial, toll free and cellular calls in Canada and to the United States. For more information and additional special rates, contact SelectCom at 1-800-618-1058. Start saving today!
(RETAIL ONLY)Through membership in Canada's largest, not-for-profit retail travel association, members can leverage the voice of thousands which offers:
- One vote for each travel agency member business representative (exclusive to retail travel agency membership category);
- Input and a voice in advocacy and lobbying, both federally and provincially;
- Complimentary online listing of your agency accessible to consumers;
- Regular electronic information newsletter;
- Partnership with CITC to offer training and tele-seminars;
- New member-only website with new features and more links and information;
- Research and information on laws, regulations, and business practices and consumer trends;
- Promotion through periodic consumer awareness campaigns;
- Invitation to ACTA's Open Forums in which members are invited to provide valuable input pertaining to current issues and concerns;
- Networking opportunities at national and regional meetings and events;
- Support and assistance with industry questions and issues affecting your business; and
- ACTA logos and window decals indicating to consumers your commitment to professionalism and to ACTA's Code of Ethics and Standards.
(ALLIED ONLY)Through membership in Canada's largest, not-for-profit retail travel association, members can:
- ACTA will promote your company through a listing in the ACTA Allied Member Guide: included in membership kits sent to owners/managers of retail travel agencies
- ACTA will announce your company’s renewal of Allied Membership in the ACTAVision newsletter
- ACTA will promote your company in the ACTA Travel Directory on www.acta.ca
- ACTA will extend your company with a 20% discount on all advertising opportunities
- ACTA will provide your company with access to use of ACTA logos,