Please check your eligibility carefully before applying for your ID Card. If you are not approved for a card, a transaction fee will be charged.
To be eligible you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a bona fide owner, employee or independent contractor of an IATA or TIDS accredited agency licensed, should provincial legislation require it.
- Be a professional involved in the sale/administration of travel for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Have been currently working in the travel industry for at least the most recent six months.
- Earn a minimum of $10,000 in salary and/or commission in the prior 12 months. Please note that information provided remains confidential and is only utilized for approval of application. None of the materials submitted will be returned. Failure to provide required documentation will result in a denied application.
- Proof of earnings required based on employment position (upload or attach one of the following with your application):
Manager and Employee
- Copy of recent payslip showing the year-to-date earnings; or
- Copies of the front and back of cancelled cheques for a minimum of 12 months; or
- T4 statement indicating the company name and yearly earnings. We do not need to examine other financial or personal information, only year-to-date earnings.
Shareholder / Partner
- Copy of partnership agreement; or
- Share certificate indicating portion of shares held (must be owners of at least 20% of shares in the company).
- Proof of ownership; or
- Provincial/Municipal business license.
- Copy of commission statement; or
- Copies of the front and back of cancelled cheques paid to the applicant for a minimum of 12 months. We do not need to examine other financial or personal information, only the year-to-date earnings.
- Must be currently working in the industry.